SAS Data Driven By Rocket Science
Welcome to the website of Dr. Ray Arons. He is one of the nations experts in the analysis of large scale data sets using SAS, and a former rocket scientist on the Apollo Program.
Do you want to learn skills to pay the bills? SAS is your answer because it is the gold standard for data analysis. Dr. Arons was a former Columbia University professor and a member of the administrative and financial management of Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, with 30 years experience in teaching and coding with SAS. He will work with you, unlock your talents and teach you the computer skills that has allowed him to obtain advanced degrees and earn a living for decades.
- Did you or did you not graduate from either high school or college and have skills that were never encouraged or recognized?
- Are you working as an undergraduate and want to jump-start your career?
- Do you write on you resume that your computer skills are only spreadsheets and word processing?
- Are you a graduate student working on your thesis and want to work with real data and with questions that are interesting and cutting edge?
- Are you a professional and need technical support to work on a data set that has unique properities?
A range of tutorials are available for beginners, intermediate and skilled SAS programmers in need tune-ups. Courses range from learning:
- how to navigate the many SAS screen and icons;
- exploratory data analysis (EDA);
- performing descriptive statistics;
- linear and multivariate analysis and
- the complex analysis of survey data.
All tutorials’ are individualized to meet your needs.
Visit the SAS Institute web site below to verify Dr. Arons' claims that SAS has the best analytical tools in the world. Then return to this website and register for one or a number of courses.